About the Organization
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians.
Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources.
YNHHS is affiliated with Yale University and Yale Medicine, the clinical practice of the Yale School of Medicine and the largest academic multi-specialty practice in New England. Yale New Haven Hospital is the primary teaching hospital of Yale School of Medicine.
About the Community
We are currently seeking Internal Medicine-trained physicians for opportunities in multiple locations:
* Outpatient: Primary Care with new and established practices in multiple counties: Fairfield, New Haven, New London Counties and Westerly, Rhode Island.
* Inpatient: Hospitalists at Bridgeport Hospital and Gaylord Specialty Healthcare in Wallingford, Connecticut.
Connecticut and Rhode Island are not only great states to practice medicine because of the best hospitals but also offers New England charm with its beautiful towns. From beaches to ice-skating to renowned museums, you and your family will enjoy a variety of recreational activities all within two hours of New York City and Boston.
What Northeast Medical Group has to offer:
When you join Northeast Medical Group, you will receive:
* A collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care.
* A full suite of practice management services that allows you to focus on patient care.
* Leadership and academic opportunities.
* Loan reimbursement for some primary care locations.
* A flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance.
* Competitive compensation, excellent benefits, retirement plans (including a pension and matching 403B), paid time off, CME, malpractice with tail coverage, and more.
For more information: Sophie Kotomski, email@example.com