Job ID: 290130422
Last Updated: 3/18/2023
Physician Assistant Pediatric Rheumatology
Pediatrix Medical Group
Seeking an experienced Pediatric Advanced Practice Provider to join
Pediatric Rheumatology Consultants
Ranked #1 as Best Place to Live by US News!
Autoimmune disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system are debilitating for children and can be challenging to treat. The team at Pediatric Rheumatology Consultants works closely with each patient family, coordinating care with the patient's medical providers to help treat all aspects
of their illness.
We don't just believe patients come first - it's the cornerstone of our organization. Putting patients first means offering access to specialists who are close to home, while providing an incredible patient experience and fostering meaningful relationships with patients and their families. Our vision, and the vision of our sibling organization, Child Neurology Consultants of Austin, is to help every child become their best self.
* Experienced team
* Three Convenient locations in Austin area
* Two on-site pediatric infusion centers
* On-line appointment booking
* On-line patient portal
* No Hospital call
* www.pedirheumtx.com - http://www.pedirheumtx.com/
Conditions We Treat
* Ankylosing Spondylitis
* Fever of Unknown Origin and Periodic Fever Syndromes (Auto-Inflammatory Syndromes)
* Henoch-Schnlein Purpura (HSP)
* Benign pains due to growing pains, restless legs, or hypermobility
* Inflammatory Bowel Disease (colitis) associated Arthritis
* Juvenile Dermatomyositis or Polymyositis - muscle inflammation
* Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
* Kawasaki Disease
* Lupus: systemic and cutaneous
* Psoriatic Arthritis
* Raynaud's Disease/Phenomenon
* Reactive Arthritis (transient or toxic synovitis) & Post-Infectious Arthritis
* Rheumatic Fever
* Vasculitis PediRheumTX.com
* Uveitis (eye inflammation)
While not in the hospital or clinic, our clinicians enjoy everything that the city of Austin has to offer. Austin is the 11 th largest city in the country, and it is consistently ranked as having the highest quality of life of any large American city. Austin is a vibrant high tech hub and university town that is known for its live music, hike and bike trail system, and international festivals such as South by Southwest and Austin City Limits.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
*Must have a Master's Degree and Physician Assistant Certification
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/W4dpmeT78wokXtXejh7yWW
View Full Employer Profile