Job ID: 290129029
Last Updated: 3/30/2023
Hematologic Oncologist - San Francisco Bay Area
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a board certified hematologic oncologist or medical oncologist to join the brand new BASS Comprehensive Cancer Center in Walnut Creek, CA (San Francisco Bay Area).
BASS Comprehensive Cancer Center is part of BASS Medical Group, a multispecialty network comprised of 465+ providers across 42 medical specialties in Northern California
- Our brand new, state-of-the-art facility provides access to cutting-edge radiation treatments and medical imaging (in-house PET/CT/MRI), a 12-chair chemotherapy infusion suite, and an innovative clinical trial division
- Our team includes two highly regarded radiation oncologists, surgical oncologists, one breast surgical oncologist, as well as an extensive list of other BASS specialists to provide patients with the most comprehensive care possible
- Our physicians are also supported by a robust team of experienced advanced practitioners, nurses, nutritionists, medical assistants, administrative staff, and more
- Our clinic is formally affiliated with John Muir Medical Center (Concord and Walnut Creek), San Ramon Regional Medical Center, and Sutter Delta Hospital, so patients have access to inpatient services as needed
- Full-time schedule with call divided evenly amongst physicians in the Cancer Center
- Offering competitive compensation (including bonus potential) and complete benefits, as well as leadership opportunities within the organization
About Walnut Creek, CA
- Walnut Creek is a city in Contra Costa County, located in the heart of the East Bay region of the San Francisco Bay Area. With an ideal mix of urban and suburban living, residents of Walnut Creek are located just 15 miles from Oakland and 25 miles from San Francisco
- Residents also have easy access to 3 international airports (San Francisco International Airport-SFO, San Jose International Airport-SJC, and Oakland International Airport-OAK), and 2 BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) stations, making the excitement of San Francisco (including sports venues, coveted dining and retail, theaters, and beaches) just a short ride away
- Walnut Creek is also home to some of the best private and public schools in Northern California (boasting a HS graduation rate 21% higher than the CA average), 22 city parks, paved bike trails, and a thriving downtown neighborhood with historic landmarks, restaurants, and high-end retail establishments
The BASS Medical Group is a physician and patient centric multispecialty group whose purpose is to maintain physician autonomy and financial security within the construct of a large medical group. Beginning with approximately 50 doctors in the Walnut Creek area in 2014, we have grown to 465+ providers across 42 specialties in our 128 locations throughout Northern California, and look forward to expanding our reach in the future.
Colorado, New York, New Jersey, California and Washington Residents Only: The salary range for this role is $400,000 to $500,000 in base pay and exclusive of any bonuses or benefits. The base pay offered will be determined based on relevant factors such as experience, education, and geographic location.
Interested in learning more? Apply here or contact us directly:
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Text me: 571.307.2485
View Full Employer Profile