Job ID: 290125334
Last Updated: 3/30/2023
Dermatologist - Central Georgia
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a Dermatologist to join our primary care practice in Perry, Georgia offering full-scope, comprehensive dermatology services with the ability to specialize or focus on various areas of interest.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside a board certified family medicine physician, 3 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- The incoming provider will provide full scope of dermatology services, including medical Dermatology, surgical procedures, and cosmetics.
- Working in tandem with a well established family practice yielding an in house referral base from day 1.
- Dermatology office will offer a good sized private clinic setting with 9 exam rooms and support staff in place.
- Work-life balance with a flexible full-time schedule - no evenings or weekends required
- Offering competitive compensation and benefits
- 1+ years of Dermatology experience preferred, new grads welcome to apply
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Seeking a quality focused, highly driven, medical provider with ambitions toward partnership who desires autonomy but with the support of a seasoned staff and accomplished administration.
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification/eligibility is required
About Perry, GA:
- Located 30 miles south of Macon and nestled in the heart of Georgia lies the quaint but thriving city of Perry, where youll find a slower pace, a relaxing retreat, and plenty of activities for visitors and residents alike.
- The renovated and historic downtown area is a charming village with a plethora of specialty shops and a down-south, restful atmosphere.
- Perry is home to the award-winning Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter where youll find meetings, trade shows, livestock events, horse shows, fairs, RV rallies, concerts, sporting events and more.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile