Job ID: 290124805
Last Updated: 2/8/2023
Stanford Cardiology, Interventional
Stanford Health Care
University Medical Partners | Stanford Medicine
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Interventional Cardiologist to join our Tri-Valley Cardiology team based in Pleasanton, CA.
* Community-based practice affiliated with Stanford Medicine
* Four (4) cardiologists in Tri-Valley practice, will grow to six (6) when fully staffed
* Practice based in Pleasanton, CA with satellite clinic located in San Ramon, CA
* 19 total Cardiologists employed by multi-specialty medical group (in various regions) providing comprehensive outpatient and inpatient care
* Excellent cardiac diagnostic services include Echocardiography, Cardiac MRI, Coronary CTA, nuclear imaging, multi-modality stress testing, arrhythmia monitoring, and multi-modality vascular imaging
* Hospital Coverage: Stanford Tri-Valley Hospital
* Call schedule distributed equally among physicians
* Robust ancillary support staff
* Collaboration with specialists both within and outside the Stanford system
* Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefits package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
* Collaborative and collegial environment
* Physician-led and managed Medical Group
* Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty, allowing access to quaternary care and advanced research protocols
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
* Relocation allowance
University Medical Partners is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Our mission is to be the premier medical group of choice for our patients, clinicians, and partners. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
We are the premier cardiology practice serving the East Bay with over 20 providers in five convenient offices. We offer the latest in cardiology services, including cardiac diagnostic testing, leading-edge treatments for arrhythmia and minimally invasive approaches to coronary, peripheral vascular, and structural heart disease.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/Omml4mfDdXWAdSgndcp2n5
View Full Employer Profile