Job ID: 290124185
Last Updated: 3/18/2023
NNP in Downtown Phoenix / East Valley
Pediatrix Medical Group
New NNP Opportunities in Phoenix's Desirable East Valley / Downtown / Scottsdale
We have an exciting opportunity for Neonatal Nurse Practitioners to join Arizona Neonatology and our growing team of 24 Neonatologists and ultimately 38 NNPs in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area.
* Coverage is provided at three Level III-IV NICUs which are all affiliated with high-risk delivery services, and soon to be six (up from three) Level 2 Special Care Nurseries, all in the Phoenix area. Arizona Neonatology also provides services and two Level IIIa and two Level II nurseries throughout Arizona.
* The NNPs work collaboratively with the Neonatologists to provide coverage to the delivery service as well as caring for all infants in the NICU.
* NNPs will work the evening shift alongside a Neonatologist in the Level III-IV NICUs.
* Level II units are covered 24/7 with in-house NNPs and Neonatologist daily rounds and in-person availability for emergencies.
* The NNPs work a combination of 12 and 24-shifts, which can be varied to suit one's needs as well as the unit/team. The responsibility for attendance at delivery is shared with the Neonatologists.
* No transport duties.
* New grads welcome to apply.
Phoenix's sunny weather and mountainous desert terrain are ideal for hiking, mountain biking, cycling, fishing, rock climbing, tubing, and horseback riding. Living in Phoenix means enjoying more than 180 parks, 41,000 acres of desert and mountain preserves, and more than 200 miles of trails. Phoenix is a family-oriented community with excellent school districts and numerous activities for children. Excellent skiing is just 2 hours away and the bright lights of Las Vegas and California's beautiful beaches are within a several hour drive or one hour flight.
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
*Must have a minimum of a Master's Degree in Nursing
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/V88YyAtk6bLp7sW48cZLAA
View Full Employer Profile