Job ID: 290123859
Last Updated: 3/30/2023
Family Medicine Physician - D.C. Suburb (Waldorf)
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking to hire a BC/BE family medicine physician to join our private practice in Waldorf, Maryland.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established primary care practice consisting of 3 physicians, 3 advanced practice practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care services including on site CLIA waived testing, Dexa Scans, home sleep testing, EKG's, injections, and labs to patients of all ages
- We are hiring due to the retirement of one of our physicians, and the incoming physician will have an immediate panel of patients
- Full-time schedule (36 hours/week)
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Waldorf, MD:
- Just 20 miles southeast of Washington, DC, Waldorf is a family-oriented suburban community that offers the best of urban and suburban living
- The Washington metropolitan area is home to three major airports, numerous government institutions, and limitless cultural attractions, including festivals, museums, theaters, year-round markets, outdoor recreation, and five professional sports teams.
- Outside the immediate metro area, residents can take advantage of hiking, camping, and boating opportunities in nearby state parks, beaches, and other outdoor spaces.
- The community is situated in close proximity to several highly regarded institutions including Georgetown, George Washington, Howard, and Johns Hopkins Universities.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, New Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile