Job ID: 290120623
Last Updated: 2/8/2023
Stanford Ob/Gyn Los Gatos & Mountain View
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Health Care Provider Recruitment Team
University Medical Partners
Los Gatos, CA and Mountain View, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE OB/GYN physician to join our established outpatient clinic.
* Full-time employment opportunity
* Minimum 2 years experience strongly preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply
* Ob/Gyn physicians see an average of 22-25 patients a day in the clinic
* Ob/Gyn physician will see patients in our clinics in Los Gatos and Mountain View, CA
* Average delivery: 3-4 deliveries per call
* Full-scope Women's Health services include well-woman care, prenatal planning, high-risk pregnancy, post-partum, in-office procedures, specialized surgical care as well as minimally invasive surgical care
* Call Schedule 1:10 (approximately 3 calls per month)
* Sixteen (16) physicians in the group: 8 general Ob/Gyn physicians, 1 Ob/Gyn Hospitalist, and 7 Gyn Physicians
* Robust ancillary support staff
* Access to specialists
* Diverse patient population
* Deliveries at El Camino Hospital, Mountain View Campus, a Level 3 NICU with 24-hour dedicated Anesthesiologist to L&D, 24-hour Neonatologist, and 24-hour Obstetric Hospitalist
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefits package including malpractice coverage
* Collaborative and collegial culture
* Physician-led and Physician-run medical group
* Partner with a talented team of providers, specialists, and Stanford faculty
* Growth opportunities available
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
* Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
The physicians of Los Olivos Women's Medical Group share their collective clinical experience and expertise to provide state of the art comprehensive and compassionate care for our patients. Los Olivos Women's Medical Group partners with Stanford to give you the best health care possible. We are committed to providing quality, personalized healthcare that has helped us build a strong reputation as one of the premier OB/GYN practices in the South Bay. From routine gynecology and obstetrics to complex women's health issues, our mission is to improve the lives and health of all women through science and compassion. We look forward to caring for you.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy-to-use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/xGrE2EI2RY6Z6UdMNhxGwg
View Full Employer Profile