Job ID: 290117424
Last Updated: 11/3/2022
Pediatrix Medical Group
We are expanding our Neonatology services into the state of Wisconsin!
Pediatrix Medical Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for a Neonatologist to join our brand new practice.
All board-certified/eligible neonatologists, including experienced providers, newly graduated fellows are encouraged to apply!
* Collaboration between pediatric hospitalists and neonatologists, who work as a team to cover the newborn nursery and provide family-centered quality healthcare
* Team of 5 Neonatologists to cover Level 2 and Level 3 NICUs
* 24/7 in house coverage and day rounding
* Ability to participate in CQI and clinical research projects and the opportunity to exchange best practices and ideas with the several thousand Pediatrix providers working across more than 400 NICUs
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only, and will be discussed during and after the interview process.
Effective November 1 st , 2021 Pediatrix will require all employees and new hires to be vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they qualify for an approved medical and/or religious exemption.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax, Inc. and its affiliated practices operating as Pediatrix Medical Group (Pediatrix) are one of the nation's leading providers of highly specialized health care for women, babies and children. Since 1979, Pediatrix-affiliated clinicians have been committed to providing coordinated, compassionate and clinically excellent services across the continuum of care, both in hospital settings and office-based practices. Specialties including obstetrics, maternal-fetal medicine, and neonatology are complemented by 18 pediatric subspecialties and a newly expanded area of primary and urgent care clinics. The group's high-quality, evidence-based care is bolstered by investments in research, education, quality-improvement and safety initiatives.
Today through almost 8,000 employees in 38 states, dedicated teams including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Pediatrix family and help shape the future of health care for women, babies and children.
Pediatrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/AKJDMGFN8AMWNHrbjCGNRR
View Full Employer Profile