Job ID: 290116568
Last Updated: 9/28/2022
Pine Run Retirement Community
Do you want to work for the BEST?
Then come join the nursing team at Pine Run Retirement Community. Pine Run, a member of Doylestown Health recently won in several categories for the Best of Bucks Award 2022 including BEST Nursing Home, BEST Assisted/Senior Living, BEST Retirement Community, BEST Employee Recognition Program & BEST Overall Leadership & finalist in many other categories.
Pine Run is currently offering sign-on bonuses from $3,000-$7,000 for select full-time positions. We currently have openings on all shifts; full-time, part-time and PRN.
Why should you work at Pine Run?
- Medical, Dental & Benefits package (must work a minimum 20hrs/week to be eligible)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- 403b with company match
- Fitness Club/Indoor Swimming
- Discounted employee lunches
- Employee discounts (AT&T, Verizon wireless, etc)
- Company holiday events
- DAISY Award Participants (nationally recognized program to honor nurses)
- & a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!!!
If you are interested in learning about our current openings, please call Nicole Nelson, Recruiter, at 215-340-5245. You can also visit our website at www.pinerun.org
The Nursing Assistant is responsible for administering direct resident care and performing any other duties deemed necessary to ensure Optimal Resident Care under the direction and supervision of a licensed nurse.
1. Administers daily care in an effective, timely manner.
2. Assists with ambulation, feeding, transferring, grooming, bathing, dressing, toileting, and other resident care needs.
3. Responds promptly to requests from residents for assistance.
4. Serves supplemental feedings and evening snacks.
5. Provides incontinence care for residents, changing linen and clothing as often as necessary.
6. Prepares residents for tests, x-rays, treatments, physician visits, and recreational activities; may be required to accompany resident.
7. Performs tasks outside of assigned nursing care; e.g., reading mail, writing letters, providing therapeutic or recreational activities.
8. Supervises and monitors resident activity on unit and in resident dining areas.
9. Assists Team Nurse with resident treatments and procedures.
10. Performs duties as directed by Team Nurse:
a. Special Skin Care
b. Specimen Collection
c. Intake and Output
d. Vital Signs, Weights
e. Sitz Baths, Perineal Care
f. Distribution of fresh water to residents
11. Assists in admission, transfer and discharge of residents.
12. Answers all resident call-lights promptly.
13. Assists other nursing assistants in completion of resident care duties.
1. Must pass required health screen and testing before employment begins and yearly thereafter, as applicable to the position.
2. Must have an acceptable criminal history report as defined by the Older Adults Protective Services Act and its amendments.
3. Evidence of good physical and emotional health, grooming and professional conduct.
4. Must be a minimum of 18 years old.
5. Must have a high school diploma, GED, or achieve a passing score on both sections of the Wonderlic Exam.
6. Must pass required employee screening, including PPD, 72 hours before employment begins and yearly thereafter.
7. Possesses a sense of responsibility, initiative and honesty.
8. Appreciation of and desire to be a part of a health care team dedicated to providing Optimal Care.
9. Is a current member of the Pennsylvania Nurse Aide Registry.
10. Possesses qualities such as kindness, sympathy, good judgment, integrity, loyalty, and the ability to effectively communicate and cooperate with co-workers and supervisors in a team-oriented atmosphere.
View Full Employer Profile