Job ID: 290115446
Last Updated: 12/7/2022
OB-GYN Physician - Bryan/College Station, TX
Brazos Valley Women's Center
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for an OB-GYN physician to join our well-established private practice in College Station, Texas.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our busy private practice and work alongside 4 board certified OB-GYN physicians, 1 Certified Nurse Midwife, 1 Physician Assistant, 1 Registered Dietician and a tenured support staff
- We pride ourselves on having offered the College Station and Bryan are with quality womens healthcare since 1982
- Our providers have access to the tools to perform in office laparoscopic and robotic hysterectomies and ablation
- Full time schedule with light call obligation
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About College Station, TX:
- College Station is situated in East-Central Texas in the heart of the Brazos Valley and in the center of the region known as the Texas Triangle.
- Located northwest of Houston and northeast of Austin, the Bryan-College Station metropolitan area is the 13th-largest metropolitan area in Texas and is located between international airports in both Austin and Texas.
- College Station is home to the main campus of Texas A&M University which holds triple designation as a Land-, Sea-, and Space-Grant institution and therefore brings research endeavors and ongoing projects funded by agencies such as NASA, the National Institute of Health, The National Science Foundation, and the Office of Naval Research to the area.
- College Station was previously named as the most educated city in Texas, and the 11th-most educated city in the United States by Money magazine.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 3,500+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
Director, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
Call or Text: 517.234.0596
View Full Employer Profile