Job ID: 290111068
Last Updated: 11/23/2022
Stanford APP Supervisor Express Care
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Health Care Provider Recruitment Team
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Urgent Care, Supervisor
University Medical Partners
Castro Valley and San Jose, CA
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking experienced full-time BC/BE Nurse Practitioner and/or Physician Assistant Supervisor to join our Walk-In Clinics located in Castro Valley, CA, and San Jose, CA.
* Minimum of 3 years Primary Care or Urgent Care experience required
* Provide overall clinical oversite of Express Care APP staff.
* Collaborate with UHA clinic manager in overall responsibility for performance of Express Care clinics including financial performance, clinical quality, efficiency, and patient satisfaction.
* Work closely with supervising physician(s) to provide APPs with additional training and develop robust skillset.
* Facilitate APP scheduling to ensure sufficient APP staffing during business of operations in all Express Care locations
* Fill-in for APP absences including PTO and LOAs as needed.
* Review and manage APP time-off requests.
* Facilitate APP performance reviews.
* Engage in APP-related performance improvement and disciplinary issues as needed.
* Clinicians will typically see urgent care cases and some patients, from our primary care office, with chronic conditions with an acute exacerbation symptoms
* Ability to see pediatric patients
* Clinicians will also provide acute care telehealth visits across the network as needed
* Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday and Sunday from 9am-7pm (shift-based)
* Flexible work schedule, must be able to work some nights and weekends
* No primary care patient panel responsibilities
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage and more
* Collaborative and collegial environment
* Physician-led and managed Medical Group
* Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/LYQ2J4h2eleLxtoA4tqZMe
View Full Employer Profile