Job ID: 290094074
Last Updated: 11/23/2022
Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Northeast Community Clinic
Los Angeles ,
Position Title: Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Northeast Community Clinic (NECC), a major Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) with multi-specialty outpatient clinics located throughout Los Angeles County is seeking a dedicated and mission-oriented Licensed Clinical Social Worker.
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will assess the psychosocial and economic needs of the patient/family unit, define social service goals for alleviating these needs and help provide both the counseling and casework needed to meet these goals. This position independently evaluates patients psychosocial needs to promote quality care and cost-effective outcomes for patients requiring complex outpatient care.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Interview, coordinate and plan programs and activities to meet psychosocial needs of patient
- Provide consultation and education
- Work with multidisciplinary team to ensure overall health and well-being of patient
- Conduct intake and assessment of patients available resources and needs
- Formulate assessments and direct treatment accordingly
- Develop an individual-based and/or group-based treatment plan, including medical, psychological, financial and other life issues
- Maintain quality assurance of the program
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
- Participation in Northeast Community Clinics Continuing Quality Improvement (QI) program.
- Contributes to program planning, evaluation, report preparation and development of articles.
- Performs other tasks as required or as assigned by the Program Director and Medical Director.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with staff.
- Other duties as designated by the Medical Director or Executive Director.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Customer Service
- Bilingual English/Spanish required
- Ability to work as a team player and work independently
- Reliable transportation
- Must be able to travel from facility to facility
Required Education/Experience and/or Licensing/Certifications
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited college or university
- Current CA LCSW License
- Experience in outpatient clinic setting preferred
- Commitment to goals and philosophy of Northeast Community Clinic
- Current CPR and/or BLS Certification
- Valid State Identification
Join the NECC Team!
NECC has been providing primary and preventative healthcare services since 1971 to the low-income, uninsured, and underserved residents of Los Angeles County. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, quality healthcare in a culturally sensitive and linguistically competent manner to low-income, underserved, and indigent patients in the communities of the Los Angeles region, regardless of financial status.
We hope you will join our medical professional team who are interested in a professional career serving our patients with dignity, professionalism, and high quality of care. We want you to be part of the NECC legacy of transforming communities one patient at a time.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
View Full Employer Profile