Job ID: 290078925
Last Updated: 11/22/2021
Join Busy Northwest Iowa Surgery Practice
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Surgery Search Consultant
Iowa based regional health center is seeking a board certified or board eligible general surgeon to provide general surgery services (C-section training available) with a group of three Northwest Iowa Hospitals.
- Join their Medical Staff with a position that offers a flexible practice design!
- Seeking a board eligible or board-certified general surgeon to join a group of 2 general surgeons.
- Employed position
- Full-time or Part-time
- Call Schedule: 1:3 weekdays; 1:4 weekends; Monday through Thursday clinic hours; 4-day work week
- Provide surgery services for Sibley, Rock Valley, and Sheldon in conjunction with 2 other surgeons
- Work closely with Family Practice Physicians to provide exceptional continuity of care
- New / spacious surgery suites (Sibley, Rock Valley, Sheldon)
- Easy drive to Sioux Falls, SD, Sioux City, IA, and the Iowa Great Lakes Region
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package with production incentives
- Flexible schedule that combines professional satisfaction and quality of life
- Population 2,700; County 6,500
- New Wellness/Rehab Center
- Recreation: golf, tennis, swimming, fishing, boating, camping, sport leagues, many organized youth recreational activities and much more
- Elementary school, Middle school and High school; Community Home School Organization
- Wide variety of church affiliations
- Located in Northwest Iowa
View Full Employer Profile