Job ID: 290078914
Last Updated: 3/28/2022
Sanford Health is in search of a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join their busy practice in Fargo, ND
Physician Recruiting Specialist
FARGO, NORTH DAKOTA (USA). Sanford Health, an integrated multi-specialty health system, is seeking a BE/BC Plastic Surgeon to join our practice in Fargo, ND. At Sanford Health, our reputation of excellence is founded on our talented team of dedicated physicians, and we believe they are the cornerstone of healthcare.
- Fellowship training or subspecialty interests are welcomed, but not required
- Walk into a high volume practice with one plastic surgeon and two advanced practice providers
- This is a full-time practice with a balanced mixture of inpatient and outpatient care
- Clinic supported by all related medical and surgical subspecialties including strong support by otolaryngology, oral maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic and hand surgery departments
- Procedures include general plastic surgery, cosmetic surgery, breast and reconstructive surgery
- The clinic and hospital offer state-of-the-art- facilities and advanced equipment
- Catchment area exceeds one million
- Call is 7-10 days per month
- Optional: Participate in Ortho Hand Surgery call
- Opportunity to teach medical students, surgery residents, and occasionally IM & FM residents
Sanford Health offers Nationally Competitive two-year guarantee with an additional Physician Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Time Away, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance.
Sanford Health, one of the largest health systems in the United States, is dedicated to the integrated delivery of health care, genomic medicine, senior care and services, global clinics, research and affordable insurance. Headquartered in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, the organization includes 46 hospitals, 1,500 physicians and more than 200 Good Samaritan Society senior care locations in 26 states and 10 countries. Learn more about Sanford Health's transformative work to improve the human condition at sanfordhealth.org or Sanford Health News.
Sanfords Fargo Region has over 600 licensed beds and employs 640 physicians. Fargo is a metropolitan area with a population of about 240,000 and roughly 30,000 college students. Clear blue lakes are just 45 minutes from Fargo in west-central Minnesota, and Minneapolis/St. Paul is just a three hour drive. The community is known for steady growth, highly-trained workforce with an unemployment rate under 3%, business-friendly environment, outstanding quality of life, strong schools, airport, low crime, and reasonable costs of living.
For more information, please contact:
Jenna Berlinger, Physician Recruiter/Provider Sourcing Strategist
View Full Employer Profile