Job ID: 290078577
Last Updated: 11/18/2021
Two Pulmonology/Critical Care Medicine Physicians Needed in Greater Chicagoland
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Surgery Search Consultant
Seeking 2 BC/BE Pulm-Critical Care Physicians for Level II Trauma Center, 75 min from Chicago. Employment opportunity with a growing independent hospital with 29 clinics within a 26-mile radius of the hospital.
- Full-Time, 1.0FTE, mixed Pulmonary-Critical Care practice with weekend/vacation coverage.
- Call 1:3
- Sleep Medicine certification a plus, but not required
- All-encompassing ICU consists of 20 beds (8 intermediate), taking care of various types of patients, e.g. cardiac, neuro, etc.
- Respiratory & PT departments reside within ICU unit - our RTs are exceptional!
- Advanced Pulmonary/CCM technology includes, but isn't limited to EBUS & navigational bronch equipment, state-of-the-art vents, thoracentesis equipment, portable ultrasound and more!
- AACPR Certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program with great reputation in the area! Referrals come from the 20 communities they serve, as well as from the far west and Joliet/New Lenox.
- Flagship hospital for 20 communities with a population of 170K residents.
- Medical staff consists of 165 active physicians that provide 38 medical specialties.
- They have Primary Stroke Certification, a Sleep Center, 24/7 STEMI, ICU, Med/Surg, 24/7 Pulmonary Service, Hospitalist Team, Tele-Psych, phenomenal ED & Rad groups that have been with the hospital for ~20yrs, Hematology/Oncology, Radiation/Oncology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Ambulatory/GI Lab, ENT, Infectious Disease, Colon-Rectal, Nephrology/Dialysis, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 Pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Market Competitive Compensation Package
- Relocation Bonus + Moving Bonus - $38,000
- Medical Education Loan Repayment - $20,000, yearly
- Medical Directorship track over Respiratory Care Services already in place for you - extra income!
- Earn achievable Productivity Bonus, plus Quality Bonus on top, whose measures are physician driven!
- CME/General Expense Accounts - $6,000
- Accrue 5 weeks PTO!
- 75 minutes from Chicago
View Full Employer Profile