Job ID: 290073633
Last Updated: 11/11/2021
Urology Opportunity/Far Western Suburbs of Chicago
Enterprise Medical Recruiting
Surgery Search Consultant
Established, hospital owned multi-specialty group is adding a fellowship trained, board certified/eligible urologist to their growing urology practice.
- Call is 1:3 to 1:4.
- Offering the latest technology including a DaVinci Xi robot and the Epic EHR, the practice includes two urologists, an experienced staff and new, state of the art office location just steps from the OR in the far Western Chicago suburbs.
- The group admits patients to Rush Copley Medical Center in Aurora, Illinois.
- Medical Group includes 125 plus providers in over 20 specialties serving patients throughout the Fox Valley area.
- The group boasts overall physician satisfaction at the 99th percentile.
- Offering a guaranteed salary, productivity and non-productivity incentives
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay, CME reimbursement, medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and dependent care spending accounts, child care discounts, tuition reimbursement, free fitness center membership and an employee assistance program.
Surrounded by excellent suburbs including Naperville, which ranked number one among the 228 cities rated for the Best Cities to Raise a Family in America and Cities with the Best Public Schools in America by Niche.com. The area offers top-notch schools, shopping, dining and overall quality of life just 40 miles west of Chicago.
View Full Employer Profile