Job ID: 290069617
Last Updated: 11/22/2021
Pediatric Adolescent Medicine Physician Opportunity - Antioch, CA
Kaiser Permanente / Antioch
Senior Physician Recruiter
Kaiser Permanente/The Permanente Medical Group has an amazing opportunity available in Antioch California for an Adolescent Medicine Physician Specialist.
Direct an adolescent medicine program in a busy Bay Area pediatric center
Eating disorder care:
- Working in collaboration with the regional lead of Adolescent Medicine, expand and strengthen the pediatric/adolescent eating disorder program
- Provide consult and teaching to inpatient Pediatrics team regarding hospitalization of adolescents with eating disorders
- Provide consultation to general pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, psychologists, psychiatrists, and family medicine physicians to help in the management of adolescents.
Leadership and education:
- Provide leadership for and education in adolescent health locally and throughout Northern California
- Board certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and
- Board certified or board eligible by the American Board of Adolescent Medicine
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
We collaborate across specialties and medical centers.
We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
We deliver culturally responsive, compassionate care to a diverse member population.
Comprehensive medical and dental
Home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
Malpractice and tail insurance
Three retirement plans, including pension
Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
Join us at one of the following meetings to learn about current opportunities and how you help shape the future of medicine.
10/20 - AAP Virtual Career Fair - http://aapcareerfair.org/
10/21 - 10/25 - Society for Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics (SDBP) - https://sdbp.org/meetingsinfo/annual-meeting/
If interested, please provide your CV to: Judy Padilla, Senior Physician Recruiter,Judy.G.Padilla@kp.orgor 510-625-5915.
Please visit our website at:https://tpmg.permanente.org.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
View Full Employer Profile