Job ID: 290069136
Last Updated: 10/13/2021
Radiology: Interventional Physician (CH)
Mercy Radiology Group
Mercy Radiology Group, a radiology group in the Sacramento region, is looking to add a fellowship-trained IR Physician.
- Fellowship trained in Interventional Radiology
- IR position to be approximately 50% IR heavy rotations, and 50% diagnostic radiology with light IR
- Candidate will join team of 9 IRs in a 40+ group of radiologists
- Procedures would include arterial and venous interventions, oncology interventions including liver and renal ablation, liver TACE/TARE, various organ biopsy and drain placement, port and tunneled catheter placement, and growth for prostate artery embolization and lung ablation
- Candidate must be competent in diagnostic scans, CT, MR and US, plain film, and be comfortable reading those modalities
- Egalitarian group with excellent colleagues
- Shared call
Compensation package includes:
- Shareholder track opportunity with very competitive compensation and bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package including full health insurance, CME stipend, malpractice insurance and retirement plan
MERCY RADIOLOGY GROUP
Mercy Radiology Group, Inc. is a dynamic, growing organization providing exceptional medical care and positive patient experiences to patients throughout the Sacramento region. We bring a personal touch to technical imaging procedures, putting patients at ease while providing accurate and comprehensive results. We have more than 50 radiologists in Mercy Radiology Group, Inc., who provide Radiology services at Dignity Health Advanced Imaging locations throughout the greater Sacramento area. Mercy Radiology Group, Inc. is a service of Dignity Health Medical Foundation. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is aligned with Dignity Health, one of the leading healthcare systems in the country.
Nestled in beautiful Northern California, Sacramento is one of the fastest-growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in the state. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Because of its central location, Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.
View Full Employer Profile