Job ID: 290050051
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
Endocrinology opening in Springfield, MO - teaching opps
Britt Medical Search
Health System is selectively seeking BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our energetic team at thriving outpatient Endocrinology practices in both Springfield, Missouri and Branson, Missouri.
- Join our well-established, forward thinking clinics with a physician-friendly outpatient setup
- Excellent work-life balance with flexible, customizable full time scheduling
- Well trained support staff of six APPs and three CDEs
- Both clinics have dedicated AIUM accredited ultrasound/biopsy procedure rooms
- Our group includes the nation s first three VMG certified Interventional Endocrinologists on staff, who can support you if you prefer a non-procedural based practice
- On-site moderate complexity lab with infusion rooms for in house IV infusions/testing, insulin tolerance tests, etc.
- Optional teaching opportunities with our medical school and residency program affiliations
- Choose between two locations to live and work- both clinics work together to support call coverage needs
- 1:6 weekend call
- Collaborative relationship with Inpatient Endocrine team that covers weekday inpatients and consults
- Consult only Endocrine service- Hospitalists and Intensivists handle admissions
- Ability for a larger inpatient presence, if you prefer a hybrid practice
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
Health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Our multispecialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
Health System is Missouri s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215242 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC215242
View Full Employer Profile