Job ID: 290050049
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
Endocrinology opening near Monroe, LA
Britt Medical Search
We have an outstanding opportunity for a board certified / licensed Endocrinologist.
This is a full-time employment position with Regional Hospital located in West Monroe Louisiana. The position will be outpatient only with 10 days of ER call a month. Hospitalist team will cover all admissions. Hospital uses Cerner EMR. Top candidates will be board certified/ licensed and fellowship trained. Candidate will have interest and skill in general bread and butter endocrinology to include: internal medicine, diabetes, thyroid, adrenal and thyroid biopsies.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Sign On Bonus
- Residency Stipend
- Benefits -- health, dental, vision, life, malpractice, short and long term disability
- Retirement Plan
- New Physician marketing
- Relocation allowance
Medical is the only full-service hospital in West Monroe.
- Heart and Vascular Institute -- Award-winning heart program including cardiac catheterization, cardiovascular surgery, 64-slice CT imaging, hybrid OR, cardiac rehabilitation, heart disease prevention
- Cancer Center -- Offering IMRT/IMRS, a dedicated oncology nursing unit, stereotactic breast biopsy and brachytherapy services
- Emergency Medicine -- Providing comprehensive emergency care, including a chest pain center for fast track treatment of heart attacks
- Diagnostic Imaging -- Advanced diagnostic imaging technology, including 64-slice CT Scanner, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Digital Mammography and Ultrasound
- Rehabilitation Services located in The Medical Mall -- Comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services with cardiac and pulmonary programs
- Sleep Center -- Nationally-accredited sleep medicine program
About the Area:
The Monroe, LA area is an economic, educational, and medical hub for Northeast Louisiana, with the largest projected job growth over the next 2 years. The city is anchored by the beautiful Ouachita River, which according to National Geographic, is one of the most beautiful rivers in the entire world. The region is known as Sportsman's Paradise, and is the location of the first Coca Cola bottling plant.
The Black Bayou Lake National Wildlife Refuge includes pristine wetlands and provides opportunities for canoeing and fishing and features numerous exhibits. The beautiful Kiroli Park includes trails, gardens and fishing ponds. The Upper Ouachita National Wildlife Refuge provides locations for hiking, fishing and hunting. The scenic Ouachita Wildlife Management Area provides fishing opportunities and includes a camping area. The Louisiana Folklife Festival is a notable event which features music, a variety of food, various crafts and celebrates tradition. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy the numerous golf courses.
The city is home to the University of Louisiana at Monroe and Delta Community College.
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC214973 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC214973
View Full Employer Profile