Job ID: 290050045
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
Endocrinology - Inpatient Opening in Beautiful Springfield Missouri
Britt Medical Search
Health is seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join our Inpatient Endocrinology practice in Springfield, Missouri. Our Inpatient team currently includes 1 physician, 4 experienced APPs, and 1 diabetes educator. The practice is based in Springfield with telemedicine available to address care at three regional hospitals. Close collaborative relationship with 5 outpatient endocrinologists and a team of outpatient APPs to facilitate excellent patient care in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our Endocrinology group is thriving, energetic, friendly, and enjoys an excellent work-life balance.
- Provide oversight of endocrinology care in all inpatient settings, along with a well-developed support staff of APPs and a diabetes educator
- Home base at Medical Centeh, a 644-bed facility, Level 1 Trauma, Level 1 STEMI, and Level 1 Stroke Center
- Collaborate with Metabolic Support Services (enteral and parenteral nutrition) at Medical Center
- Other locations covered by the team, either in person or via telemedicine, include Rehabilitation Hospital and Hospitals, both in Springfield and Branson
- Two critical access hospitals in Monett and Lamar are covered solely via telemedicine
- M-F daytime schedule
- All inpatient and outpatient endocrinologists maintain beeper call after-hours Mon-Thurs
- 1:6 weekend call share with outpatient Endocrinologists
- Collaborate with a team-oriented outpatient endocrinology clinic that will support your inpatient service needs
- Highly competitive compensation plan
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Relocation allowance
Health system includes six hospitals with more than 80 clinics and 200 primary care physicians serving 24 counties. Our multispecialty clinic physician group offers 23 specialties.
Health System is Missouri s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics, hold this national distinction from DNV s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. We are the only local health system named six times to U.S. News World Report s Best Regional Hospitals list, and we are recognized by CareChex as among the Top 10 percent of U.S. hospitals for medical excellence and patient safety in overall medical care.
Springfield Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation by Money Magazine. It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC212099 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC212099
View Full Employer Profile