Job ID: 290050023
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
Endocrinology Need on OH/KY Border- Excellent Pay
Britt Medical Search
Looking for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join our hospital employed multispecialty group. Seeking a highly motivated candidate that is excited for the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on a community with a great need for an Endocrinologist. We have a large population of diabetic patients in our community in addition to many thyroid and other endocrine issues that require endocrine expertise and management. We do not currently have an Endocrinologist on Medical Staff, therefore we have a multitude of patients leaving our service area for treatment.
Provide a full scope of endocrinology services with competence in managing complex diabetic patients and management of insulin pump therapy, thyroid, adrenal, parathyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, and other endocrine disorders; competence in thyroid ultrasound and fine needle thyroid biopsy.
- Office hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00a -- 5:00p, Friday 8:00a. -- 12:00p
- Limited call - No ER call, Inpatient call minimal, Outpatient call for emergent issues only and would be shared with Family Practice physician (answering service) o 10 -- 20 % Inpatient, 80 -- 90% Outpatient
- Inpatient Consults per day: 1-3 new/daily, average census 4-6
- Certified Diabetes Education and/or Certified Insulin Pump Educator in-house
- Case Load: Approximately 30 patients/day; Anticipated procedures in office include Ultrasound Guided Fine needle aspirate thyroid biopsy
Benefits Not Limited To:
- Highly competitive base salary with wRVU production contract, w/ sign on bonus
- Vacation: 4 weeks plus holidays/sick days (29 PTO days). Additional 5 days when producing 75%tile wRVUs
- CME/Books Journals: 5 days PTO and up to $5000
- Retirement / Savings Plan: 403b plan. Defer compensation up to IRS limit of $19,500 year before taxes under age 50 and $26,000 for over age 50. SOMC matches dollar for dollar up to 2% of base pay.
- Moving Expense
- Malpractice Insurance Coverage: in a claims made insurance, in an amount of $1,000,000, per claim/$3,000,000, aggregate
- Health Insurance: physician pays small premium, deducted from paycheck
- CERP (Pay for Call) Program: Explained by VP of Finance
- Bonus Incentives: excellent bonus incentives up to 30% of salary
- Medical School Loan Repayment: repay up to $200,000 ($25,000 per year for each year of service commitment)
Regional healthcare leader is a 248 bed medical center located in the beautiful southern Ohio valley. Construction was recently completed on a $100 million dollar expansion to include nine new general and orthopedic suites, a dedicated vascular interventional suite and two cardiothoracic suites for open heart. A four story tower to provide 90 new medical/surgical private beds and 12 cardiovascular unit beds was also recently opened.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL201174
View Full Employer Profile