Job ID: 290050015
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
General Dermatology Opening Just North of San Antonio, TX
Britt Medical Search
We are seeking an exceptional BC/BE Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Central Texas!
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
Our Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated, and experienced support staff including MA s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Financials and Benefits:
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
We are a well-established practice that has been caring for the skin care needs of patients from the area for over 25 years. The practice has a loyal patient-based and is the trusted practice for area referring physicians.
Located in beautiful Texas Hill Country, the city has more than 50 wineries and tasting rooms, abundant restaurants, and B B s. Great family activities including Enchanted Rock State Natural Area designated International Dark Sky Park providing wonderful stargazing. Enjoy hiking by day with eight miles of trails including the famed summit trail which leads to the 360-degree views of the Texas Hill Country. Excellent public and private schools.
The community is approximately 80 miles west of Austin and about 70 miles northeast from San Antonio. It has a small-town charm with lots to do. It is one of the Lone Star State s most charming towns and the Hill Country s unofficial capital of food and wine. Known for its award-winning wineries, the community offers great, affordable living and infinite outdoor activities in this tranquil town along with a host of museums, art galleries, and theaters.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW215417
View Full Employer Profile