Job ID: 290050014
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
General Dermatology Opening in Eastern TX - Between Dallas, TX and Shreveport, LA
Britt Medical Search
We are seeking an exceptional BC/BE Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in eastern Texas!
Assume the volume for a departing physician, busy day one and seeing 35+ patients per day! Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
Our Providers Benefit From:
- A collegial team of physicians and providers practicing across 8 states.
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Respected Colleagues: Our physicians are respected by their peers and consistently receive peer-nominated best-of awards.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- A team of well trained, dedicated, and experienced support staff including MA s who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists physicians and providers in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- World-class fully electronic practice management system including EMR (EMA by Modernizing Medicine, Reminder and recall, billing, e-registration, and online patient processing.
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
Financials and Benefits:
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
The practice is located 90 miles east of Dallas Fort Worth, TX and 90 miles west of Shreveport, LA. Our community is home of two colleges, and one major university, while offering a uniquely stress-free getaway far removed from the hustle and bustle of overpopulated cities. Enjoy 4,880 acres of boating, fishing, swimming, and playing; 9 local golf courses (rated best in the state). The city has an impressive youth recreation program, ballet, symphony orchestras, art museums, and is America s Rose Capital, home of the annual Texas Rose Festival.
We deliver a lifetime of skin care from childhood to middle age to the golden years. We treat conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema to relieve or improve symptoms that limit your comfort, health, and enjoyment. We provide specialized, highly effective treatments for a variety of skin cancers to restore and extend the quality of your life.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Position ID # email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: MW215416
View Full Employer Profile