Job ID: 290050004
Last Updated: 11/25/2021
Dermatology Position w/ Established Group near Louisville, KY - Great Benefits, Career Growth
Britt Medical Search
Exciting opportunity for the right candidate to take over an established practice with a patient panel of over 5,000. Our employed group based in Kentucky is supported by two nurse practitioners who are trained in dermatology. An ideal candidate will be a team player with outstanding dedication to patient service, who practices comprehensive dermatology services in our clinic shared with our three employed plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- Competitive two-year guaranteed base salary, annual incentive bonus potential (RVU), sign-on bonus, and in-house, healthcare-specialized marketing team
- Funded liability insurance/malpractice/tail coverage, multiple retirement plans, full health/medical benefits, $6,000 CME annually, and more
- Six weeks of vacation (includes one week for CME)
- Health system-employed with integrated Epic electronic medical records system in clinics and hospitals
- Access to all cardiac device vendors
Modern $378 million flagship hospital facility (opened in 2013) licensed for 477 beds, hospitalist group, and state-of-the-art equipment. Family Medicine Residency program starting in summer 2020; teaching opportunities will be available. On-site workout area for employees in the hospital, plus complimentary family membership to health system-owned accredited medical-based fitness facility, the Healthpark.
When you are part our Medical Group, you become part of a team of more than 205 healthcare providers who use the latest technologies, innovations and protocols. You will enjoy practicing in a thriving community with of over 100,000 population, and providing access to care to more than 400,000 people in a 15-county service area, where your talent and dedication to heal people makes a deeper impact.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job # to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: KL210327
View Full Employer Profile