Job ID: 290034161
Last Updated: 2/8/2023
Stanford Internal Medicine Emeryville
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Health Care Provider Recruitment Team
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join our clinic in Emeryville, CA.
* Full time is 36 patient contact hours
* Community-based practice model in a multispecialty building includes access to specialists and an opportunity to work closely with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
* Providers see an average of 18-20 patients a day
* Clinic hours M-F from 8am-5pm
* Twelve (12) other providers in the clinic: 10 Internal Medicine Primary Care Physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers
* Shared light call schedule (telephone calls with RN triaging) 1:10 distributed evenly among all physicians.
* Laboratory and Radiology Services available onsite
* Clinical Pharmacist and RN support
* Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
* Collaborative and collegial environment
* Physician-led and managed Medical Group
* Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
* Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
Emeryville Internal Medicine has been caring for patients in the East Bay since 1991. We specialize in preventive medicine and the diagnosis and treatment of adults and older teens. We have specialists and internal medicine, and we can provide access to clinical trials at Stanford Health Care as needed. We partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to provide the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care patient needs are coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help manage health care appointments, access to medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UMPCareers@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/r7Ad1Gh541eVS164TzDY6
View Full Employer Profile