Job ID: 290026208
Last Updated: 2/10/2022
Join Mercy Clinic: Day Hospitalist Opportunities
Mercy Clinic Oklahoma City
Mercy Clinic is seeking Hospitalists to join our dynamic, innovative practice in Oklahoma City, where youll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Swing shift in place
- 380-bed hospital, leader in the treatment of cancer and stroke, breast imaging and robotic surgery
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Admit for most specialties
- 24/7 Intensivist and Neurohospitalist Coverage
- 24/7 Surgicalists available
- EPIC EMR
- Join a diverse and highly-trained team of hospitalists with excellent leadership and support from nursing and staff. This group experiences little to no turnover
- Seamless transition of care from one team to the next focused on quality patient care, reduced lengths of stay and comprehensive care plan
This Position Offers:
- $50,000 commencement bonus
- Integrated health system with a shift-based compensation model
- Opportunity for outreach shifts/moonlighting
- Annual bonus
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Welcome to Oklahoma City:
As Oklahomas capital and its largest city, Oklahoma City (OKC) has a metro-area population of more than 1.3 million. Thanks to an influx of younger residents in recent years, the region has become greatly energized and more progressive. In 2017, Business Insider ranked it the No. 8 city in the nation for millennials, while CNBC ranked OKC as No. 1 in 2018 for high wages and low cost of living. The citys attractions include the OKC Thunder NBA team, a revitalized downtown area and excellent museums. Located in the heart of Native American country, OKCs many tribal nations contribute significantly to its diverse cultural fabric. Family-friendly attractions include the Oklahoma City Zoo and Botanical Garden, Science Museum Oklahoma, Frontier City and White Water Bay. Outdoor enthusiasts enjoy the Oklahoma River, Myriad Botanical Gardens, Lake Hefner and quick drives to the Wichita or Arbuckle Mountains.
Mercy Clinic is a physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group.
Mercy is one of the nations most highly integrated, multi-state health care systems, including more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, childrens, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, convenient urgent care locations, imaging centers and pharmacies. Mercy has 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, more than 4,000 Mercy Clinic physicians and advanced practitioners and 40,000-plus co-workers serving patients and families across Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Brandon Smith I Physician Recruiter
405-752-3544 I Fax: 405-752-3038
email@example.com | mercy.net
View Full Employer Profile