Job ID: 290023995
Last Updated: 11/10/2021
"Big Sky" Montana Non-Invasive Cardiology "Big City Medicine in Small City"
#1 Rated State for Physicians to Live Practice
Practice Where You Are Needed!!
Big City Medicine in a Small City
General/Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity in the Metro Mountain West. We are currently working with one of the most established and well respected hospital organizations in the Mountain West. You will basically have the freedom and autonomy of private practice with the security of being hospital employed. If you're looking to get out of the traffic and competition in large, over-saturated metro markets, give us a call. This is an employed, bread and butter opportunity in one of our favorite cities to recruit to. Considered one of the most livable cities in the country. Plus, you'll get to call one of the most picturesque locations in the US home! It's a great opportunity for the right candidate. Check out the details below.
- Hospital Employed, General, Non-Invasive Cardiology
4.5 Days per week/15 patients per day
Clinic less than a year old
- Aggressive Base Salary + wRVU Productivity
- Competitive Sign-On and Relocation Package
- 1:4 Call Cardiologists make the Call Schedule
Work with Three (3) Outstanding Cardiologists
- Established Heart Program with Amazing Support
5 APP s working alongside you
- Not-for-Profit, 201-Bed Hospital
- Enjoy Clean, Fresh Air, and No More Rush Hour Traffic
- #1 State for Physicians to Live Practice
- City of 120,000 is the Regional Center for Commerce, Retail and Healthcare
- Fantastic Location for Families No Sales Tax!
Great Neighborhoods with Affordable Housing, Nationally Ranked Schools
Three (3) local 4-year Universities
- 4 Seasons with 300 Days of Sunshine Perfect for the Outdoor Enthusiast
- World Class Outdoor activities You name it, we got it!
Hike through Yellowstone in the Morning and Ski in the Afternoon
- Major Airport with Non-Stop Flights to International Hubs
Denver, Salt Lake, Seattle, LAX, Chicago and More!
This is an excellent opportunity in a wonderful community that I ve visited personally on many occasions. For a physician looking to be part of a team-oriented atmosphere with a solid organization, look no further. If you re someone sick of competing for patients in over saturated markets, this is for you. For more information, please call me, Don DeLany at (714) 619-3095 at your earliest convenience, or email your CV to email@example.com with the best day/time for a brief conversation. Visit us at www.pacificcompanies.com.
View Full Employer Profile