Job ID: 290023994
Last Updated: 11/10/2021
New Practice!! 7-On/7-Off Adult & Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunity/$375K-$400K
Psychiatry Opportunity for Either Adult or Geriatric
Option of 7-ON / 7-OFF, Medical Director Opportunity
Employed / Inpatient and Outpatient
Be Part of a New Practice / Beautiful New Behavioral Health Center
Award-Winning Not-for-Profit System
Very Competitive Compensation, $375K - $400K with Comprehensive Benefits
Your New Practice:
- Delivering High Quality Patient Care - Support 42 adult/geriatric beds and 18 adolescent beds in new mental health facility
- Adult and Geriatric units, Lab/RT/PT/Speech Therapy/Dietary
- Common cases treated include anxiety, depression, bi-polar disease, schizophrenia
- Be supported by a full staff of nurses, social workers and an ED intake team
- Hospital employed position with attractive call rotation, base salary, wRVU productivity bonus, sign on bonus, student loan repayment, full benefits package including tail
- Option for 7-ON/7-OFF
- Affiliated with leading University Health System
- Market leader for health care services, providing full spectrum of specialty services and primary care
- Medical Director Opportunity
- Beyond Excellence in Education Public and Private Schools, 9 Academic Magnet Schools, and the #1 Ranked Magnet High School in the Country by US News World Report. 3 Public Universities, 3 Private Universities and a School of Law.
- Vibrant Social Scene Downtown Entertainment District, Nightlife, Annual River-Front Festivals, Late-Night Jazz and Blues Clubs, 1,800 Seat Performing Arts Center, Top-10 largest Shakespearean Theatre in the World!
- Kid-Friendly Low Crime Community 40 Acre Zoo with Sky-lift, Ice Palace, Planetarium, Youth Sports galore, Downtown Farm, Nature Center
- Bountiful Artisan Eateries and Fine Dining: Oyster Bar, Authentic Italian, Steak Houses, Craft Beers, Specialty Bakeries, The Finest BBQ, Gulf Seafood, Irish Pubs and 100 s More!
- Active Riverfront with multiple family friendly concerts and festivals, annual Half-Marathon with over 1,200 competitors, Scenic River Trail and 12-mile forested biking loop and a 4.5-mile family-friendly trail.
- 8 Local Golf Courses/Country Clubs; 2 Robert Trent Jones Courses, 45-minute drive to beautiful Lake with water sports galore.
- Historic AA Minor League Baseball Affiliate; ESPNs Top-10 Best Places to Watch Minor League Baseball
- Two Hours - Professional Football, Baseball, Basketball, Non-Stop International Flights, Beautiful Gulf Beaches
To find out more, call Don DeLany at 949-619-3095 to discuss your qualifications and skills. You may also email me at email@example.com and please include your CV.
Check out our website: www.pacificcompanies.com PSY 2607
View Full Employer Profile