Job ID: 290019105
Last Updated: 7/22/2021
Stanford Primary Care (Adult Medicine)
Stanford Health Care
Stanford Health Care Provider Recruitment Team
Internal Medicine/Family Medicine (Adult Medicine Primary Care)
University Medical Partners
University Medical Partners (UMP), a partner of Stanford Medicine, is seeking a full-time BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join our clinic in Livermore, CA.
* Full time is 36 patient contact hours
* Community-based practice
* Providers sees 15-20 patients a day
* Clinic hours M-F from 8am-5pm
* Three (3) other providers in the clinic: 3 primary care physicians
* Full-spectrum adult medicine only (without pediatrics and OB)
* Shared light call schedule (telephone calls) 1:4 distributed evenly among all physicians.
* Access to specialists and Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty physicians
* Diverse patient population
Why practice with us?
* Competitive salary and generous benefit package including 401k, malpractice coverage, and more
* Collaborative and collegial environment
* Physician-led and managed Medical Group
* Partner with Stanford University School of Medicine Faculty
* We utilize EPIC as our electronic medical record
* Relocation allowance
Our mission is to deliver on the promise of Precision Health and Wellness to our patients, their families, and the community we serve. We partner with Stanford Medicine in a common vision of clinical excellence, education, and innovation.
University Medical Partners, Inc. is a California professional corporation owned and led by physicians and other healthcare practitioners. We aim to enhance group and individual performance through a unified and high-quality clinician-led network.
With convenient offices in Livermore and Pleasanton, we offer care in multiple specialties. Our goal is to lead health promotion in our Tri-Valley community.
Through our partnership with Stanford Health Care, our patients benefit from extraordinary care. Our doctors provide personalized attention and care in a convenient location, plus immediate access to Stanford specialists and technology. Over time, you can expect further enhancements to patient care in line with Stanford's continuing tradition of innovation and excellence. Together, we provide the highest level of care.
In fact, we partner with Stanford Health Care to give you the best health care possible: individualized and convenient with access to Stanford specialists and technology. At Stanford Health Care your health needs will be coordinated through MyHealth, our easy to use online tool. MyHealth will help you to manage your health care appointments, access your confidential medical records, and more. Together, we are providing a higher level of health care.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to: UHAprovider@stanfordhealthcare.org
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6e8D42iORkDEfM5wUorKy
View Full Employer Profile