Job ID: 290009963
Last Updated: 12/7/2021
Psychiatrist - Modesto
1. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist
2. Adult Psychiatrist
3. Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
5. Licensed Therapist (LMFT, LCSW, LPCC or LPC)
Community Psychiatry is one of the largest outpatient psychiatry practices in California, with a network of more than 120 psychiatrists, psychiatric mental health nurse practitioners, psychologists, and licensed therapists in 40+ communities statewide. We offer mental healthcare to patients of all ages. As Californias largest outpatient practice, we are expanding our footprint to Texas and other states. Our passion is serving our patients. We understand now more than ever the need for mental health care.
Join Us What Community Psychiatry Can Offer You:
* Practice Setting 100% outpatient private-practice style setting offering schedule flexibility & autonomy to practice, providing a Work Life Balance.
* Flexibility Full-Time & Part-Time opportunities in a clinic setting, fully remote capabilities, and hybrid models available.
* Technology EMR & Robust Telemedicine platform making it easier to see patients virtually.
* Support Regional clinical leadership, administrative support, mentorship, in-house legal counsel, marketing & referral services centered to help grow your practice
* Career Path You Have a Voice medical leadership opportunities
* Compensation Competitive compensation models with unlimited bonus earnings. Additional compensation for Nurse Practitioner collaboration.
* Benefits Industry leading full-benefits package, PTO, employer 401k contribution, CME allowance, malpractice with tail coverage, Relocation package available.
* Immigration Visa Sponsorship We support J-1 waiver and H-1B (cap-subject) visa sponsorship in a number of our clinic locations.
As I look into the future, there is lot of exciting work to be done in the field of mental health. We not only have to continue working on expanding access and reducing stigma, but we must look at the impact of mental health care on a patients total health and how we can coordinate physical and mental health care to ensure best outcomes for our patients. Our team at Community Psychiatry is working very hard to address some of those challenges and Im proud to be part of this team. - Priyanka, M.D. Medical Director, Adult Psychiatrist, Community Psychiatry, Fresno
Community Psychiatry is actively seeking talented Psychiatrists to join our team to help meet the increasing demand for psychiatry services. Those who are focused on delivering excellence in patient care by putting the patient first.
* Licensed to practice in the state of delivering care with DEA
* Board Certified or Board Eligible
* Medication Management required
* Therapy Management optional
View Full Employer Profile