Job ID: 290001082
Last Updated: 4/14/2021
Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant PRN Waco, TX
In-House Physician Recruiter
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting bodies.
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center patients.
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of shift.
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are consistent with medical and professional standards of care, Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following center visits.
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to other medical personnel and center colleagues.
- Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
- Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program
- Procedural skill are a plus
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
- Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
- Training Provided in Our World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
- Medical Malpractice Coverage
- 401(k) with Employer Match
View Full Employer Profile