Job ID: 290000266
Last Updated: 9/22/2021
Family Medicine Physician
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join our family medicine practice in Annapolis (Arnold), MD.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 2 board certified Family Medicine physicians, 1 Physician Assistant and a tenured support staff
- We offer the full breath of family medicine care and services to our patients - newborns to geriatrics
- We are a site for teaching University of MD medical students and actively involved in leadership with the MD Chapter of the AAFP
- We have been serving the Annapolis/Arnold community since 2005 and provide a patient centered approach to primary care to patients of all ages, including minor procedures and womens health
- Our practice is run by a team approach, where everyone works together with the latest technology to ensure the best outcome for our patients
- Preferably a full time schedule (4.5 days)
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
About Arnold, MD:
- Located just 7 miles from the center of Annapolis and about 35 miles from Washington, D.C. and 25 miles from Baltimore, Arnold provides a hometown feel with easy access to metropolitan amenities and on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Arnold boasts many family friendly outdoor activities with several outdoor parks and jogging trails. The nearby rivers and many local marinas provide an ideal location for water activities during the summer months.
- Less than an hour away, residents of Arnold can explore Baltimores restored waterfront and enjoy its excellent museums, shopping and first class aquarium.
- Residents of Arnold are just 30 minutes from Baltimore/Washington International airport making travel convenient.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,700+ providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Provider Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile