Job ID: 289998084
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
PA Gastro opening near the Oregon Coast!
Contract Analyst, Recruitment Coordinator
McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center is seeking a high quality, certified Gastroenterology Physician Assistant to provide full-time services in a Hospital-affiliated Clinic in beautiful Springfield/Eugene, Oregon.
- Flexible schedule
- Be an integral part in building a stellar Program
- Newly renovated Clinic Office on Hospital Campus
- Hospital has 10 newly renovated OR suites w/ full breadth of AN coverage
- Be busy right away
- Supportive Administration
- Mixture of Clinic and Inpatient GI services
- Experience in GI required
- Clean Background
- Certified PA
Benefits Package May Include:
- Competitive Base Salary Package
- Productivity/Incentive Compensation
- CME allowance
- Relocation Package
- Commencement Bonus
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Full Benefits Package and much more!
View Full Employer Profile