Job ID: 289997983
Last Updated: 7/22/2021
Mednax National Medical Group – Pediatrix and Obstetrix
Be part of our growing practice in Hagerstown, MD, as a Pediatric Hospitalist
Our Rockville, MD, practice has an exciting opportunity for an BC pediatrician to cover the Level 2 special care nursery at Meritus Medical Center in Hagerstown, MD.
* Coverage in the 10-bed special care nursery with experience in deliveries , newborn care, and preterm infants
* Must be experienced with intubations, lines placements and stabilization for transport
* 8 24-hour shifts with call from home
* Resuscitation skills and NPR certification required
Hagerstown is located in Washington County, known for its rich history and crossroads of the Civil War. But there is also a rich cultural scene in Hagerstown's Arts & Entertainment District, with the Maryland Theatre and Performing Arts Complex offering year-round shows, concerts, and events. The city also offers outdoor recreation with the Appalachian Trail, national and state parks, and an abundance of options for hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, birding, photography or what you like to do outdoors.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
* Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
* 401(k) with annual matching program
* Advanced and continuing medical education
* Leadership training and advancement opportunities
* Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
* Professional liability insurance
* Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
Mednax Services, Inc. is a national medical group. Over the last 40 years, through our network of over 3,500 clinicians in 39 states and Puerto Rico, we have reshaped care delivery within women's and children's specialties and subspecialties. Our clinical teams care for the unique population of high-risk pregnancies and critically ill infants and children in both hospital and ambulatory clinical settings. Over the years, clinicians practicing as part of Pediatrix and Obstetrix Medical Groups have used evidence-based tools, continuous quality initiatives, clinical research, and telemedicine to enhance patient experience, outcomes and provide high-quality, cost-effective patient care. Our nationwide team of almost 8,000 employees, including physicians, advanced practitioners, clinical leaders, business and operational experts, work together every day to fulfill our mission to take great care of the patient. We invite you to join the Mednax family and help shape the future of health care. Find additional information at www.mednax.com - http://www.mednax.com/.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/X7gNkxSwArZlhqO4s5R22
View Full Employer Profile