Job ID: 289988588
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
Wound Care opening in beautiful community
Contract Analyst, Recruitment Coordinator
The National Guide to Best Small Town Living named Fort Payne as one of the top 100 best small towns in America.
Fort Payne (in close proximity to Chattanooga, Birmingham, Nashville and Atlanta) is an outdoor lover's paradise. Enjoy camping, fishing, a 15,000+ acre nature preserve with the longest mountain river in the state, enjoy swimming in our waterfalls and having a picnic in Little River Canyon and even ride our 25+ miles of mountain bike trails. For a more relaxing day you can take a stroll through the Alabama Walking Park, visit one of our many museums, or take the kids to the pool and splash pad.
Fort Payne also offers a Drive-In Theater, Antique Malls, Winter activities such as Lookout Mountain's Ski Resort, and amazing restaurants. If you enjoy connecting with nature, swimming, hiking through scenic trails leading to beautiful waterfalls, or even taking a short drive to the Chattanooga Aquarium, NASA Space Museum, or fine dining and shopping at The Summit, Fort Payne is home.
DeKalb Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Wound Care Physician to provide full-time services.
- The DeKalb Regional Wound Care Clinic offers specialized therapies for chronic or non-healing wounds.
- Treatments available such as Debridement, State-of-the-art Topical Treatments, Specialized Dressings, Special Shoes and Patient Education.
- The Center uses an interdisciplinary model of care including infectious disease management, reduced blood flow diagnosis, laboratory evals, nutritional management, pain management, diabetes education and more.
- Employed Position
- Building located on Hospital Campus and was built in 2015.
- HBO Room with two Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Chambers.
- Only Wound Care Center in the County!
- Experienced Staff and Nursing Staff trained in Chronic Wound Care.
- Flexible Schedule!
Comprehensive Compensation Package May Include:
~Nationally Competitive Base Salary Guarantee
~Productivity/Incentive Compensation - No Cap!
~100% Med Ed Debt Assistance potential
~Stipend during Training
~Health, Life and Retirement
~CME, Med Lic and Dues and more!
View Full Employer Profile