Job ID: 289988586
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
IL Gastroenterology opening near St. Louis!
Contract Analyst, Recruitment Coordinator
Known as the best downtown in Southern Illinois, Mt. Vernon offers excellent dining, shopping, entertainment, historic main streets, and festivals just to name a few. Within this vibrant and prosperous community, you will find something for the entire family to enjoy such as a water-park, playgrounds, community arts, biking and off road trails, fishing, bowing, golf courses, a beautiful lake and much more. Mt. Vernon also offers a community airport.
Crossroads Community Hospital is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to provide full-time services in a Specialty Clinic in the community.
- Busy, successful practice
- Office space and all necessary equipment available
- Shared call with Surgery
- 12 exam rooms, 6 offices, seminar room, kitchen, shared reception
- Brand new Olympus 190 High Def Endoscope, Halo Flex Energy Generator and more
- Nationally Competitive Compensation Package
- High Productivity Potential
Compensation Package May Include:
- Nationally Competitive Salary Package
- Incentive/Productivity Compensation
- Relocation Assistance
- 100% Medical Education Debt Assistance potential
- Commencement Bonus
- Stipend during Training
- CME Allowance
- Full Employee Benefits Package
- Cellular Phone Reimbursement
- Visa Support and more!
View Full Employer Profile