Job ID: 289988497
Last Updated: 11/10/2021
EP Leader and VT Specialist (2 Opportunities) with Leading Cardiology Group
Two Electrophysiology Opportunities: 1) Program Director 2) VT Specialist
Competitive Compensation/The Largest Healthcare System in Louisiana/#1 State Ranking for School System
Program Director Requires 5+ Years Full-Scope EP Experience.
VT Specialist Should Have Training from Program Known for VT Procedures.
Your NEW Practice
- Department of Cardiology Includes 71 Cardiologists Practicing at 2 Hospitals / 5 Community Locations
- You will be the 6th CARD EP in the group. 1:6 Shared Call Schedule!
- Quality of Life Practice: Patients / Group Averages 18-20 pts/day / Epic EMR
- Dedicated EP Labs: Devices 1) St. Jude 2) Biotronik 3) Boston
- Work Schedule: 8am-5pm / 36 Hrs. Per Week for Patients
- Competitive Compensation Commensurate Upon Experience / RVU Productivity Bonuses in Year 1
- Health Retirement Benefits: 20 days PTO, 7 paid holidays, $2,000 Annual CME Allowance with Carryover, 10 Days Paid CME/Health, Disability Life Insurance / Malpractice Insurance Retirement Options: (401K, 403b 457b)
- 2 Medical Schools / the ACGME accredited Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Electrophysiology training programs offer the opportunity to engage in research, and to teach and mentor students, residents, and fellows.
Your NEW Community
- Fine Dining: World Renown Cuisine / Food Festivals
- City Rated in Top World s Best Cities by Travel + Leisure Magazine
- Welcoming Culture and Friendly Atmosphere: #1 Dog Friendly City in the South
- Resorts / Spas / Country Clubs / Golf Courses
- Lakes, National Forests, Beaches
- French Quarter / Super Dome Arena / National World War II Museum
- Highly Regarded Theater / Symphony / Arts / Museums / Music Festivals
- Top Rated - Private / Parochial Schools
- Local International Airport Brings Tourists in Daily
View Full Employer Profile