Job ID: 289982122
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
General Cardiology Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- The OSF Cardiovascular Institute, part of OSF HealthCare, seeks a BC/BE General Cardiologist in Bloomington, Illinois..
- Join our full service practice, including inpatient and outpatient, in a fully functional contemporary office with state of the art equipment. Cath labs, a hybrid OR and non-invasive imaging are in place.
- Call will be shared with other Cardiologists.
- A fully staffed clinic is currently operational and will be able to add additional staff as the workload demands.
- OSF HealthCare St. Joseph Medical Center is a Magnet designated hospital located in Bloomington-Normal, Illinois, a 149-bed, not-for-profit, Level II Trauma Center. https://www.osfhealthcare.org/st-joseph/.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile