Job ID: 289978430
Last Updated: 9/22/2021
Family Medicine Physician
Privia Medical Group
Physician Recruitment Associate
We are currently looking for a Family Medicine physician to join our primary care practice in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Outstanding opportunity to join our well-established private practice and work alongside 4 board certified primary care physicians, 4 nurse practitioners, and a tenured support staff
- Our practice offers the full scope of primary care services, including complete gynecologic care, homeopathy and acupuncture, to patients of all ages
- Providers have access to our on-site lab and phlebotomist
- Flexible, full-time schedule and light call
- Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits
- BC in Family Medicine and practice the full spectrum of family medicine including procedures
- Must love building relationships with patients, value bedside manner, and possess excellent clinical skills
- Must comply with HIPAA rules and regulations
- State licensure and board certification is required
About Charlottesville, VA:
- Charlottesville is centrally located in the eastern foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and just outside Shenandoah National Park, conveniently located within driving distance of both Washington, D.C. and Richmond, VA, and home to the highly regarded University of Virginia.
- This historic city offers the livability and community found in smaller cities, yet the amenities and cultural attractions of a metropolis. Boasting a vibrant music scene, fostering several nationally and universally acclaimed bands such as the Dave Matthews Band.
- Recently named the happiest city in America, Charlottesvilles rich cultural, natural, and artistic history is showcased in a selection of first-rate museums, home to Thomas Jeffersons Monticello, galleries, wineries, shops, and parks.
- Ranking in the top 15 cities with the most restaurants per capita, Charlottesville joins cities like New York and San Francisco in offering more options to eat out than most cities in the country.
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group, a national physician organization with more than 2,400 providers in multiple states. Through high-performance physician groups, accountable care organizations, and population health management programs, Privia works in partnership with health plans, health systems and employers to better align reimbursements to quality and outcomes.
AVP, Physician Recruitment
Privia Medical Group
View Full Employer Profile