Job ID: 289978206
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF Healthcare is seeking a Board Certified Anatomic Clinical Pathologist. Hematopathology training preferred.
- Join two other pathologists and one pathologist assistant in a hospital employed, hospital based practice with a friendly work atmosphere and administrative support staff.
- Opportunity exists for a mix of cases, including Surgical Pathology, Non-gynecologic cytology (CT, US, EUS, EBUS), Bone marrow biopsy.
- Enjoy a strong referral base from OSF Medical Group primary care physicians in the area.
- Academic appointment is available with the UIC College of Medicine, Rockford, Illinois.
- This opportunity offers a very competitive base salary commensurate with experience plus an RVU bonus structure. Comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CME, association dues and membership, 4 weeks paid time off, health, life, and dental insurance, matching 401K and relocation assistance.
- Rockford, Illinois is an all-American city home to over 147,000, a metro area of 250,000, and a service area of 400,000 through regional referrals. An Illinois Arts Friendly Community, Rockford houses the Rock Valley College Starlight Theatre, which hosts classics for the whole family, as well as the CoronadoPerforming Arts Center. Children will have the opportunity to experience science hands-on at the Discovery Center Museum, cited by Child magazine as one of the top 10 childrens museums in the nation. Beautiful recreational facilities, parks, golf courses, riverfront events, and water sports offer fun for all.
- Located near Interstate 90 and US Business 20, Rockford is the fifth largest city in Illinois. Establish your career just 10 minutes for the University of Illinois College of Medicine and only an hour from Chicago.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, a 254-bed tertiary care facility and caregivers provide quality patient focused care. As a regional medical center, OSF Saint Anthony is known for providing pioneering care in our Level I Trauma Center, Regional Heart Institute, Center for Cancer Care, Illinois Neurosciences Institute and Womens Center.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile