Job ID: 289978203
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
Nocturnist Hospitalist Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- BC/BE IM Nocturnist Hospitalists in Urbana, IL.
- 7 on/7 off schedule. No procedures Required.
- Subspecialty Support: eICU fully functional. Neurology, general surgery, cardiology, pulmonology/intensivist, gastroenterology, OB/GYN, hematology/oncology, nephrology, diagnostic radiology, teleradiology, ENT, orthopedics on staff.
- Advanced Practice Provider support.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile