Job ID: 289977968
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Family Medicine Physician opening w/optional Hospitalist work northwest of Duluth, MN
Britt Medical Search
Primary Care Family Physician works as a leader of a Care Team. Utilizing Care Processes, the physician works collaboratively with other health care team members to achieve patient care objectives and to provide continuity of care for patients and families.
- We are building a team of 4 MDs and 4 Nurse Practitioners to inhabit what will be a brand new, 24 exam room, state-of-the-art facility.
- Our Grand Rapids team works in close collaboration with existing Deer River team of 5 MDs (15 minutes away).
- Physician led practice
- Call = Hospitalist Call. 1 week 1 weekend, every 6 weeks. Hospitalists serve as backup after ER docs.
- Clinic work in Grand Rapids. Hospitalist work done at Essentia Health, Deer River Hospital; a modern, 20 bed, Critical Access Hospital with 24/7 ER physician coverage and Nurse Triage.
- Hospitalist Coverage 1 week every 6 weeks -- done in Deer River.
- Optional Opportunities: ER work, colposcopies, endoscopies, stress tests and EGDs.
- EPIC electronic medical record
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine
- The City of Grand Rapids, on the banks of the Mississippi River, is located approximately 80 miles northwest of Duluth and 175 miles north of the Minneapolis/St. Paul.
- Grand Rapids Population = 11,000. Service Area Population = 45,000 (approx.)
- Grand Rapids is in the heart of Minnesotas beautiful resort and recreation area. With abundant park and recreation facilities, Itasca County hosts thousands of tourists each year. Grand Rapids enjoys a reputation as one of the top cities in per capita retail sales in the state of Minnesota.
- Over 1,000 lakes in this county!
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC207653 and email address to 636-628-2412 for more details.
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC207653
View Full Employer Profile