Job ID: 289977966
Last Updated: 3/3/2021
Family Med, Outpatient Practice Position in Dayton, OH - Hospital Affiliated Practice
Britt Medical Search
Established physician network is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physicians to meet the growing demand for primary care services in Dayton, Ohio and surrounding suburbs. This is a great opportunity to join a growth oriented, patient focused health care system; the largest in Southwest Ohio.
- New state-of-the-art facilities with supportive staff
- Flexible clinic hours and call schedule options
- Outpatient only
- Imaging and lab services on site
- Specialty time-share providers on site
Generous benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation including sign on bonus, relocation reimbursement and potential for student loan repayment
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Generous CME paid time off/allowance
- High quality health, dental and vision insurance
- Retirement options including a company sponsored pension
- Fully integrated EMR system (EPIC)
- Expansive referral network
CHOOSE YOUR LIFESTYLE
NoneIn Greater Dayton and Southwest Ohio you'll find a wonderful mix of lifestyle options in some of the country's most affordable communities.
- 37 area high schools recognized as Best in the Nation. View list of area schools and their ratings.
- Air travel made easy with three major airports nearby, Dayton International Airport, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and John Glenn Columbus International Airport.
- A diverse and plentiful selection of shopping, dining, arts, sports and recreation.
- Choose vibrant, metropolitan living in urban lofts, historic homes and upscale neighborhoods. Or you may prefer newer, family-friendly neighborhoods in our progressive suburban communities. Or the charm of small-town or country living.
- Access to country clubs and YMCAs located throughout Southwest Ohio.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC203878 email address to 636-628-2412 for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC203878
View Full Employer Profile