Job ID: 289974031
Last Updated: 7/7/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- OSF HealthCares Neuroscience Service Line, headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, includes 40+ neurologists, neurosurgeons, and physiatrists and 40+ advanced practice providers.
- In Rockford, Illinois, the Neuroscience Service Line has a regional hub, which is a busy neurology group practice. OSF is seeking an additional neurologist to serve this well-established and growing patient base.
- As this practice is a primary access point for neuroscience care, this position will require a substantial percentage of clinical time dedicated to general neurology. Clinical Neurophysiology training/experience would be optimal, but not required.
- This opportunity is a full-time outpatient position. No hospital rounding or call is required.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile