Job ID: 289974030
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
The team at OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute (OSF INI) is among the most comprehensive in the Midwest. Our clinical health care providers, innovators and researchers are driven by our Mission to serve with the greatest care and love.
With advanced providers and scientists transforming health care in more than 40 subspecialties, we collaborate to deliver the best care available and drive improvements in the field of neurosciences. We take on the most complex neurological cases and embrace technology to make world-class care accessible to everyone who needs it.
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile