Job ID: 289974028
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
Expanding neurosurgery program serving a catchment area of over 700,000 presents the opportunity for participation in regional program development that will be centrally located in Bloomington-Normal.
- Physician must be BE/BC by the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
- Potential to build a subspecialty neurosurgery practice in area of interest.
- Tenure, or clinical, track academic appointment with UICOMP available to candidate depending upon interest/background and commensurate with experience.
- Opportunity to develop clinical and simulation research in conjunction with the
- OSF Illinois Neurological Institute and state-of-the-art Jump Trading Simulation Education Center in Peoria, Illinois.
- The Illinois Neurological Institute, OSF HealthCares neuroscience service line headquartered in Peoria, Illinois, includes 50+ neurologists, neurosurgeons and physiatrists and 55+ advanced practice providers. Most faculty are fellowship trained. Subspecialties include spine, vascular, functional neurosciences, spine and brain tumors, pediatric, peripheral nerve, epilepsy and Gamma Knife.
- As an employed physician with OSF Healthcare Multi-Specialty Group, enjoy a strong referral base from our integrated healthcare network.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays with 480 hours sick time/year
- Signing bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile