Job ID: 289974025
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
A behavioral health practice seeks an additional psychiatrist to serve a well-established and growing patient base in the twin cities of Bloomington-Normal, Illinois.
- This physician will join an established team of 3 psychiatrists and 1 APN in this beautifully designed, functional, and well-equipped medical office.
- An incoming physician will be able to build a busy practice from the delay of new patients being worked into the current schedule.
- Facility includes full access to lab and X-ray, with CT, and mobile MRI.
- Call of 1:3 rotated daily during the week and every 3rd weekend. A physician interested in providing inpatient care may have this option.
- Competitive base salary plus incentives.
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 6 paid holidays
- 480 hours sick time/year
- Paid occurrence based malpractice, CME, association membership dues
- Health, life, and dental insurance, retirement plan, and paid relocation
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile