Job ID: 289974024
Last Updated: 5/4/2021
NaPro Surgeon Physician
OSF HealthCare/OSF Medical Group
- Outstanding opportunity for an OB/GYN physician, with a focus/interest in natural family planning (NFP) and NaProTECHNOLOGY(Natural Procreative Technology), to practice in our modern, beautifully designed, functional and well equipped medical office.
- Call is shared with a larger OB/GYN team.
- Excellent work/life balance
- As an OB/GYN Physician with the OSF Medical Group, you will enjoy a strong referral base from the OSF Medical Group Primary Care and Specialty Care physicians as well as an established regional referral base and a 13 hospital healthcare system.
- The location of this practice, along with Maternal Fetal Medicine services, draws from a 200 mile radius around Bloomington Normal
- As a Catholic health care organization, partnering with physicians who practice NFP guidelines is essential to our core beliefs and Mission. And with four FertilityCare Centers located throughout OSF HealthCare we can provide the resources you need to succeed.
- Sponsorship of a one-year fellowship-training program in Medical and Surgical NaProTECHNOLOGY through the Saint Paul VI Institute for the Study of Human Reproduction will be considered for interested OB/GYNs
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
View Full Employer Profile